..it is the organism’s master motive, the only real motive: “The tendency to actualize oneself as fully as possible is the basic drive … the drive of self actualization.” (Kurt Goldstein)
Do you live an authentic life? Are you fulfilling your greatest potential?
Or do you sometimes feel:
- Trapped in being the person you think others expect to see?
- Like you’re going through the motions, not living up to your highest potential?
- Restless, confused or lost – you know there is something missing, but what?
- Isolated, different or disconnected from others?
- Unable to speak in public or get your message across clearly and effectively?
- You lack the self esteem and confidence to be yourself – to be authentic in any situation?
- You’re not sure what your purpose is, you’re living in a kind of countdown or ‘biding time’, saying to yourself, “I will be happy when …”
The good news is – YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
and remember …
Your greatest challenge will always present your greatest gifts
When we are challenged by these types of experiences, we often think it is something we lack and set about ‘getting’ or ‘doing’ in an attempt to fill the gap, or we find some kind of distraction and sweep it under the carpet for a little longer. The trouble is it doesn’t go away, like a splinter in the mind it grows and we end up having to make a choice – we can act on it, or let it continue until it gets unbearable and reaches a tipping point where life may well just kick us into action.
But, what if we could change this quickly and easily – without waiting for the kick?
Ultimately we are all striving to be able to unlock our highest potential and achieve some level of self actualization and happiness in our lives – but how do we do that?
What if you could unlock:
- The freedom and confidence to be yourself – be authentic in all areas of your life?
- Find your purpose and be naturally inspired by living it each and every day?
- Total clarity in why you are here and what you want to achieve in your life?
- An authentic connection to self and others?
- The ability to realize your greatest potential – mentally, physically, spiritually, financially, socially, vocationally and familiarly?
- The natural leader in you
- Speak in public with confidence, clarity and connection?
- The ability to self heal?
- Have a genuine reason to smile?
We all have what it takes to achieve these, however often with busy lives and society often pushing us into a mold it can be difficult to break away from the norm and explore. I spent years doing what I call “Wandering around in the Wilderness” looking for answers and now I use my personal experience, research and expertise in unlocking human potential, self confidence, self expression and self awareness to help others on their journey through Life Coaching, Seminars, Workshops and Reconnective Healing.
See whether Life Coaching or Reconnective Healing is for you. Book your “See what it’s all about” 50% Discount Introductory Session today.
I offer a full money back guarantee on all of my work. My priority is always to ensure you are 100% happy with the results!
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” Gandhi